[opensuse-factory] Screensaver does not put the screen to sleep
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 21:35:19 +0100

Hi,

Since I tried 11.2 M6, up to current GM, the gnome screensaver does not set my
display to sleep.

In Screensaver preferences, I have set "regard the computer as iddle after 12
minutes", and in power
management preferences, I have "put display to sleep after 5 minutes".

It doesn't work.

Where do I look? Is it a known bug? A configuration issue somewhere?

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.2-ex-factory "Emerald" GM)