Re: [opensuse-factory] Bug Reports, not automagically cc-ing reporter
  • From: John Beranek <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 20:35:26 +0000
On 17/11/2009 14:33, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx> [11-17-09 06:55]:
On Monday 16 November 2009 21:28:09 Patrick Shanahan wrote:
Why do I have to add myself to the CC list of a bug when I am the
original reporter? Seems reasonable that I was interested.

Login into bugzilla, go into "Preferences" and check under "Email
preferences"
that everything is setup correctly there. You want to check the column
called
"Reporter". So, tick when you like to get an email report.

If anything is broken in the implementation, please file a bugreport against
bugzilla (product opensuse.org, component bugzilla),

I will confirm the settings, again. And will make a bug report if/when
it happens again. Note that in the cited instance, I did receive a
report of the request for info >12 hours after the request was filled.
Maybe I *jumped the gun* ....

I'd look at the message headers, the Received headers should complete
the picture a bit...

John.

--
John Beranek To generalise is to be an idiot.
http://redux.org.uk/ -- William Blake

< Previous Next >