Re: [opensuse-factory] Bug Reports, not automagically cc-ing reporter
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 12:53:31 +0100
On Monday 16 November 2009 21:28:09 Patrick Shanahan wrote:
Why do I have to add myself to the CC list of a bug when I am the
original reporter? Seems reasonable that I was interested.

Login into bugzilla, go into "Preferences" and check under "Email preferences"
that everything is setup correctly there. You want to check the column called
"Reporter". So, tick when you like to get an email report.

If anything is broken in the implementation, please file a bugreport against
bugzilla (product opensuse.org, component bugzilla),

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany