Re: [opensuse-factory] Bug Reports, not automagically cc-ing reporter
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:22:11 -0500
On 2009/11/16 15:28 (GMT-0500) Patrick Shanahan composed:

Why do I have to add myself to the CC list of a bug when I am the
original reporter? Seems reasonable that I was interested.

You may need to check the reporter column box on the second checkbox row on
https://bugzilla.novell.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=email which probably ought to
be checked by default but wasn't here on my arrival.
--
The husband should fulfill his marital duty to
his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband.

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/