Re: [opensuse-factory] Bug Reports, not automagically cc-ing reporter
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 22:23:33 +0100

Why do I have to add myself to the CC list of a bug when I am the
original reporter? Seems reasonable that I was interested.

I modified the config so that I'm sent emails for almost every change,
including my original report.
I think that by default you only get the changes other people make, not your
changes.

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.