Re: Fwd: Re: [opensuse-factory] Kernel clarification
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 19:59:40 -0600
On Thursday 12 November 2009 05:26:24 Rob OpenSuSE wrote:
To really have control you need to run untainted kernel with FOSS drivers.

Sincerely Rob, control over what ?

Like I understand kernel, all applications on top of it and I can follow what
computer does in real time. That would be the only known way to assure real
control, all other opinions what presents real control over machine processes
are empty talk.

--
Regards, Rajko