[opensuse-factory] Czech Packagers Team meeting minutes 2009-10-22
  • From: Michal Seben <mseben@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 15:41:37 +0200
Czech Packagers Team meeting minutes 2009-10-22

Present: mseben, mvyskocil, pgajdos, sbrabec
Minutes: mseben

Junior bugs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Most of bug reports from D. Binderman are marked as Junior bugs. We are glad
that we have two community members who fix these bugs. But we should not
forget on upstream and if it's possible we should move bug reports to
upstream. Then it's up to maintainer and situation if he push fix to devel
project and then to factory, or if he grab fix trough the upstream update

Spellchecker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We talk about possibility to have one system spell checker for whole distro,
(fate#305688). For now candidates are hunspell and enchant. First step is to
create list of packages which depend on some spell checker.

Status reports
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mvyskocil
---------------------
* Try to build a new eclipse 3.5 package with Robert Schweikert - it's
developed in Java:eclipse:Devel
* Created some minor fixes in susereport - Michal Hrusecky sent an email to
community - hopefully we will get some volunteer

pgajdos
---------------------
* #547549 -- german spell check dictionaries need update and rework
* #548449 -- mkbootdisk doesnt work

mseben
---------------------
I received fix from our community again :) thanks to Robert Schweikert
(bnc#543132)
Rest bugs reports from D.Binderman reported to upstream
(bnc#542802,bnc#546014)
virtualbox-ose : I found one old bug bnc#342118 about vditool, however instead
of vditool we use now VBoxManage, closed as invalid

sbrabec
pidgin: Preparing fixes for security issues (bnc#536602, bnc#548072,
bnc#537214).
epiphany: Testing and fixing bnc#537785.
translation-update-upstream: Fix interference with gnome-patch-translation
(bnc#517629#c17).
gnome-patch-translation: Update, download only needed files, fix for
bnc#541653.
glib: MIME cache code rewrite debugging (bnc#456026, bgo#596192).

anicka