Re: [opensuse-factory] kradio <> MS6
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 17:15:14 +1000
Basil Chupin wrote:
Donn Washburn wrote:

On 09/07/2009 08:57 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:

However, I wonder if this may provide a clue. Is your radio not working
in any way or is simply not producing sound? Reason why I ask is that I
use both xine and kaffeine to watch/record TV.

We have 5 HD channels and they all work perfectly under xine. However,
until recently (cannot say when) 3 of the HD channels lost sound (the
other 2 are OK) but all channels were previously behaving normally.

Sorry, I forgot to type in (brain quicker than the fingers :-( ) that
"3 of the HD channels ON KAFFEINE lost sound...". Only kaffeine, xine is OK.

BC

--
"There are none so blind as those who will not see."