[opensuse-factory] Czech Packagers Team Meeting minutes 2009-04-28
  • From: Vladimir Nadvornik <nadvornik@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 11:28:34 +0200
Czech Packagers Team meeting 2009-04-28
=======================================

Present: anicka, mhrusecky, mseben, mvyskocil, nadvornik,
pgajdos, prusnak, puzel, sbrabec

Minutes: anicka

Topics:

(1) Community week

(1) Community week

Community week (11th - 17th May) is nearing, we should prepare a programme for
a packaging day. We are not sure how exactly the step by step packaging
session should be done. (Should everyone work on his own package and ask when
not sure how to continue? Would it not be better to let everyone work on the
same package and show step by step how to do it?) We are also not sure how
not to spoil the first packaging experience by the necessity of learning long
arcane osc commands.

Anyway, everyone is expected to take a part and help with answering the
questions.

Status reports:

mvyskocil:
==========

[GREEN]
- updated ant to 1.7.1
- updated gnu-jaf to 1.1.1
- new packages (build dependencies of junit4 and ant) imported to Factory:
* jzlib
* jsch
* jakarta-commons-net
* jarjar
* cglib-nohook
* byaccj

[OUTLOOK]
- add the rest packages needs for build of junit4 to Factory (jflex and java-
cup, qdox, hamcrest)
- work on bnc#499332: Java plugin backwards text in Firefox

puzel:
======

[GREEN]
- work on mcrypt and libmcrypt bugs
- made some progress, but it will need more work
- package gengetopt to Contrib

pgajdos:
========

[GREEN]
* working on build of packages for gcc44 (LabPlot, hdf5)

prusnak:
========

[GREEN]
- working on Packaging Guidelines
- clanlib: updated to 2.0.1

mhrusecky:
==========

[GREEN]

- fixed some upgrade bugs in MySQL (bnc#496196 and others)
- working on bnc#494061

sbrabec:
========

[GREEN]
OBS multimedia:libs: Fixing backporting problems of packages.
perl-Finance-Quote: Update, dependencies fix (bnc#496738).
pidgin: Research on potential security crash (bnc#406416).
libmodplug, xmms-plugins: Security fix (bnc#496541, bnc#498828).

mseben:
=======

[green]
virtualbox-ose : updated to 2.2.2
virtualbox-ose : working on bnc#476050
openmotif : fixed build issues in factory
doxygen : updated to 1.5.9