Re: [opensuse-factory] First milestone release
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 08:04:10 +0200
On Thursday 09 April 2009 03:59:35 Kevin "Yeaux" Dupuy wrote:

I believe there's still a blocker (for me, anyway) on my end (bug
#483424) but I'll see what I can do.
Hmm, I don't have this problem (writing this mail on GM965). But these kind of
hardware specific problems are the reason why I want to get out a DVD and a
set of proven live CDs.

Two comments,

1) I really like that release calendar (had nothing to do with anything,
but just wanted to say it ;-) )

2) So the 'Alpha' & 'Beta' terminology is officially dead with regards
to openSUSE, right?

That's my recommendation. If there is too much confusion I may go back though.

Greetings, Stephan