Re: [opensuse-factory] Compiz openSUSE 11.0 Beta 5 anyone working with Nvidia driver?
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 12:27:57 +1100
Ben Kevan wrote:
Hey folks,

I just wanted to see if the problem was with compiz, or with my nvidia driver
( i haven't yet tried the nv driver) have gotten compiz from the oss
repository working on their box.. None of my compiz decorations start, and
none of the compiz features actually work.

I just want to see if it's a bigger problem then I expected.

Ben

In /etc/X11/xorg.conf in the Section "Extensions" set Option "Composite"
to "on" (from "off").

Ciao.

--
Once, in the wilds of Afghanistan, I lost my corkscrew and we were forced to
live on nothing but food and water for days.

W C Fields.