[opensuse-factory] Status openSUSE distribution
  • From: Christoph Thiel <cthiel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 10:53:37 +0200
Hi everyone,

quick update on the openSUSE distribution and Beta3 plans for this week:
After the power outage last Friday, we have been unable to check in packages
and rebuilt the distribution over the weekend. A complete rebuilt has been
triggered Monday in the afternoon. Now we are waiting for the distribution
to rebuilt (which will likely take until tomorrow). As soon as the
distribution is ready, we'll create a testbuild. Depending on the quality,
we might be able to release Beta3 on Friday -- if we need more fixes /
rebuilds, Beta3 could come as late as Monday next week.

Best,
Christoph
--
Christoph Thiel, Tech. Project Management, Research & Development