Re: [opensuse-factory] flash-player with wmode in firefox
  • From: "Silviu Marin-Caea" <silviumc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 10:55:55 +0300
On Sunday 05 October 2008 01:03:12 Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
Silviu Marin-Caea escribió:
This stupid thing is not my own invention:

http://blogs.adobe.com/penguin.swf/2008/08/curl_tradeoffs.html

awwwww..ugly..... yet another reason to spend more resources in gnash...
we really need to get rid of this crap ASAP ;)

ASAP might not be before 11.1.

So, the problem I see now is why doesn't Firefox 3.0.3 work properly with
Flash10RC and Minefield does? I'm talking about rolling banners. See
http://www.zf.ro

Maybe this problem will solve itself by a Flash10release. When that happens,
people will notice that FF3.0.3 doesn't work well with it in Linux and perhaps
Mozilla will fix it and update to 3.0.4... All this is supposed to happen
before SUSE 11.1 is released or else the Mozilla guru from SUSE could take a
look at this.