Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE and Ubuntu's BulletBroof X
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 22:04:32 +1000
Eberhard Moenkeberg wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008, Susanne Oberhauser wrote:

Eberhard Moenkeberg <emoenke@xxxxxxx> writes:

We were not talking about beginners - the course was about changing
hardware pieces.

Ok, it's not the plain vanilla beginner stuff, right.

But it's not that hard either, is it?

And if the board crashes and you move the disk to another board you
have the very same problem.

You simply should not do that if you are not able to enter a command at
the console.

Why, for chrissake?!

What *are* you talking about?

I didn't have to enter any commands "at the console" until I entered the
world of the Linux distros some years ago.

Ciao.

--
It's not possible to operate honestly using a basis of dishonesty.