Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE and Ubuntu's BulletBroof X
  • From: Druid <marcio.ferreira@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 04:38:57 -0300
2008/9/23 Eberhard Moenkeberg <emoenke@xxxxxxx>:
Hi,

Computer shouldnt be used. It makes people's life easy. Its just not
right. If you are going to use a computer (which is wrong from the
beginning), why bother with operating systems? Unix, multiuser,
personal computer? Please, dont make me laugh. Come on, ENIAC didnt
have an operating system. We did so well for years without one, why
insist on unix and all this stuff?

Computer just creates another fool: you. Stop using the computer.

You have the free choice between all of your illusions. Lets face it,
the only true non
hypocritical solution is to go live with the animals in the middle of
an uninhabited island in pacific.

This thread should be in opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx, the list of the clowns

Marcio
---