Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE and Ubuntu's BulletBroof X
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 04:50:00 +0200
Le dimanche 21 septembre 2008, à 04:16 +0200, Eberhard Moenkeberg a écrit :
Calling sax2 is the answer.
Not knowing that it is nesessary is just stupidity which should not be
served.

Why should a user even know what sax2 is? If the solution is to start
it, then why not just start it instead of expecting the user to know
about it?

Can you please explain me why it is better to not start it?

(if your point is that you only want people knowing about sax2 to use
openSUSE, then I would expect that a lot of people would disagree with
this goal)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.