Re: [opensuse-factory] Black monitor
  • From: Erik Jakobsen <erik_ja@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 09:15:26 +0200

Hi Erik,

Are you using the LiveCD of DVD? I have the same black screen issue with the GNOME live CD dated 17 May.
Using the install DVD gives me no troubles.

On Tue, 2008-05-27 at 18:38 +0200, Erik Jakobsen wrote:
Hi..

Trying to install 11 beta3

md5's are ok.

But when I install and come to the step where images are employed, I get a black monitor.

What could be the problem ?

Hi Willem.
I use the DVD, but on the opensuse-factory irc Iwas told, that it could be the screensaver that did it. But I'm not quite conviced, as
I couldn't get back to view the monitor if I activated the mouse.