Re: [opensuse-factory] Just one question about plane to release openSUSE 11.0 with KDE 4.1
  • From: Dirk Mueller <dmueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 18:17:29 +0100
On Friday 07 March 2008, Volker Kuhlmann wrote:

Lose the black background from the panel and everywhere else.

you can just install another SVG theme from e.g. kde-look.org. We will also
most likely switch to another theme. Which one.. well, we need somebody with
the skills to design one for us :)

(it is all SVG, there is no coding or anything involved. It just needs
somebody with a bit of graphical talent).

No konsole on the panel and no obvious way to put it there.

search for "konsole" in kickoff, context menu on the result, select "add to
panel". you will also be able to drag and drop it in the future, but that is
not yet in the STABLE repository.

plasma of all users crashes when pulling the USB stick out.

there is a bugreport about that (bug 360059) which I cannot reproduce, please
sign up there and give me information, like a usable backtrace.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Greetings,
Dirk

--