Re: [opensuse-factory] beagle
On Thu, 2008-01-17 at 16:59 -0800, Joe Sloan wrote:

Not to sound a discordant note, but I found that with google desktop
running, thunderbird (and some other apps I can't recall off hand) would
not start.

Thunderbird works just fine with GDS on my openSUSE 10.3.

Once I saw that stopping google desktop fixed the problem, I
didn't troubleshoot further due to lack of time/interest.

It would be very interesting to see what stops it running since it works
just fine with GDS on my machine. I've never experienced any problem
with GDS so far. Maybe I was just lucky, I don't know.

Cheers!

--
Igor Jagec
< Previous Next >