Re: [opensuse-factory] beagle
  • From: peter nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 21:11:00 +0000
On Thursday 17 January 2008, Christian Jäger wrote:
It is perfectly normal that an indexing tool is especially active when
building an initial index. Whoever doesn't have the patience to wait
Beagle should be an OPTION not a preset thing .

I would think very few people using Opensuse on the desktop either at work or
at home do not need Beagle and prefere a faster more responsive machine to
one that is faffing around building an unwanted index of some form , As for
Mac users nuff said .

Pete .

--
People may not like my thoughts so what as the saying in that strange TV
program goes " Am i Bothered " i think not i am a human i have a right

SuSE Linux 10.3-Alpha3. (Linux is like a wigwam - no Gates, no Windows, and an
Apache inside.)