Re: [opensuse-factory] beagle
  • From: Andreas Vetter <vetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:31:50 +0100 (CET)
On Thu, 17 Jan 2008, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:

On 17-01-2008 at 13:18, Druid <marcio.ferreira@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jan 17, 2008 9:14 AM, Joachim Reichelt
<Joachim.Reichelt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

can anyone tell me any reson for installing beagle?

What does this have to do with this list?

could be the moment to decide wether beage shall be included in the default
installation set or not? So perfectly a valid question for this list, when
targeting it at openSUSE 11.0
I for myself always uninstall it after the setup... bu I learnt to organize
my files with folders and filenames ;)

I also uninstall it on every machine

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen,