Re: [opensuse-factory] a checkin timeout before an Alpha release?
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:28:50 +0100
Am Dienstag 15 Januar 2008 schrieb JP Rosevear:

Except that we've had limited testing of factory because of the disk
outage. It would be nice to have that back for a day or two before we
burn the iso.
Factory wasn't installable yesterday anyway due to too many perl packages not
yet building. And I won't move the release into the weekend. If alpha1 on
regular schedule fails, we'll move to next week. But so far my testing looks
pretty good.

Greetings, Stephan