[opensuse-factory] RFC: Tomorrows dist meeting
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:29:51 +0100

I have so far the the following topics for tomorrows meeting:

* Enabling more network services to be Network manager aware, e.g. ntp
and autofs

* checkin policy for specific projects and how to track them
Current example is postgresql.
[I don't have details for this one yet]

* AppArmor: Move the profiles from the single package to the packages
they belong to

* Faster booting?
What can be done here?

* Shrink the basepackages

With todays changes we seem to be able to do a self-contained
build of base with just 72 source packages (spec files). By heavily
stripping the set of basepacks of course. And we have side-by-side
compiles against the openSUSE config to compare logfiles (no differences
sofar).

Any comments for these already?

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany