[opensuse-factory] openSUSE 10.2 bug prioritization
  • From: Christoph Thiel <cthiel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 18:18:13 +0100
Hi everyone,

while going through the openSUSE 10.2 "RED bugs" (Blocker/Criticals), I
thought it might be a good idea to ask for some help regarding bug
prioritization.

openSUSE 10.2 is going to be released rather soon. With the current bug
count of 910 open bugs filed for 10.2, we will certainly have to postpone
fixing some of them to 10.3.

Therefore, I'd like to ask YOU to help identify those bugs, that are
currently hiding under the radar (ie. aren't "red") and should be elevated.
I'd propose posting the bug numbers in this thread + giving a short
rationale. Please keep in mind that we should try to focus on the bugs that
really affect a majority of the users!

Thanks in advance,
Christoph