[opensuse-factory] opensuse-updater questions
  • From: Alex <one_way@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 05:18:25 +0100
As a KDE user I have now once more trashed zmd and rug and want to use
opensuse-updater and libzypp direct. Version of opensuse-updater is 3.16,
libzypp and zypper are installed.

1. When configuring the applet, I just have the option to choose
between "Novell ZENWorks" and "Default". Where is libzypp??

2. There are quite some services available and active (as shown by zypper sl;
these channels have been added in the past with rug, not with yast2).
opensuse-updater seems to check for updates periodically, but never ever
finds any updates on this channels, even if they are definitely there.

What am I doing wrong?