Re: [opensuse-factory] zen bug?
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 19:03:04 +0200
Andreas Hanke a écrit :
jdd schrieb:
?? I had understood that with 10.2 zen should fix the database itself?

You're confusing stuff here.

I like your presentation. With it I think I begin to understand the all thing (not completely sure, but it comes :-).

So, after some searching on the wiki, I thought the all Zenworks stuff was a bit confusing and add an other page named simply "Zenworks", mostly made with your letter. I added to this page as many links I could

http://en.opensuse.org/Zenworks

it needs certainly to be completed by people better informed than I am on the subject, but it's a starting point. I also renamed the other section, so you may need to update your pointer if it used the section part (the page title didn't change)

http://en.opensuse.org/Using_zen-updater#Why_zen-updater_crashes

Zenworks is probably a nice piece of code, but there have been so many trouble on it with 10.1 than clearing things can't be bad.

thanks
jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net