Re: [opensuse-factory] SPAM: YAST new icons
  • From: "opensuse4u ." <opensuse4u@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 14:49:44 +0200
I think that those icons come from the Tango Project. Correct me if I'm
wrong.
IMHO, a true GNOME and a true KDE icon in the installer looks much better,
just the way it was.

On 10/15/06, Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

* Bart Otten <bart.otten85@xxxxxxxxx> [10-15-06 08:21]:

> Also in the installer in the screen of choices an Gnome-styled icon
> is used for KDE. That is not fair, KDE does use more and brighter
> colors and that may be shown. It did not look bad in 10.1 so why
> change it? Because SUSE is gonna be Gnome-style?

Perhaps you should do some basic research before making an inaccurate
statement as above, "Because SUSE is gonna be Gnome-style?".

You are just feeding the multi-headed dragon.