[opensuse-factory] Updating Alpha4 to Factory
  • From: Silviu Marin-Caea <silviu_marin-caea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 12:22:55 +0300
I'm trying to update some packages in Alpha4 to Factory. I have added the
Factory repository to installation sources and deleted the Alpha4 source.

However, when I try to update packages in YaST software management it
say "installation source does not contain Alpha4 CD1". Probably the
distribution identification string is Alpha4 and does not match
with "Factory" that's in the repository.

I think there is a quick way to change that identification. What would that
be?