[opensuse-factory] strange behavior updating files with smart
  • From: Chema Ollés <jmolles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 20:55:09 +0200

Hi all,
- From my last upgrade of system,I must remove OpenOffice (it was a
problem with python...,bla,bla,bla)
Well,now I try to install openOffice again and I see that smart want
remove any packages (I don't want to be specific,like A,vesion AAA and B
version BBB) and install the same A version AAA and B version BBB.At
last smart stop with error,before install anything because A version AAA
"is already installed"
What's happens?
I must delete any file related with smart or check (rpm --rebuilddb for
example) my cache?
Regards
- --
Chema Ollés
Usuario Linux: #198057
Linux 2.6.18-rc7-git1-2-default #1 SMP Fri Sep 15 11:35:09 UTC 2006 i686
GNU/Linux