Re: [opensuse-factory] Bug 177758
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 12:49:19 +0200
Graham Anderson wrote:

What is even more annoying is that this has been a problem with yast inst_source module for a while. I cant remember if it ever had a progress indicator. I've seen this requested many times on IRC and the mailing lists but im not sure if anyone has made a feature request in bugzilla.

it's even worst when some source gives a warning windows that needs to be acknowledged before the work continue...

FYI, I use rug for my software management

Yast is the standard system and should stay so. I don't mind what subsystem is used if through yast

jdd

(AFAIK, Mandrake have (had?) the same sort of problem)

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net