Re: [opensuse-factory] Bug 177758
  • From: Andras Mantia <amantia@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:34:17 +0300
On Tuesday 23 May 2006 18:30, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> I'm just putting our current packages to ftp.suse.com and mirrors for
> testing:
>
> ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/people/aj/10.1-packagemanagement-update-test/
>
> If the test is successfull, those packages will go out next week as
> online update. I'll write release notes later on what has changed,

I wanted to try this, but the first try is not successfull. When I tried
to add the above as install-source, first I refused to import your key.
It failed to add. Next I choose import, now the dialog is there after
several tens of minutes (I had my lunch meantime). I guess I have to
update the rpms by hand.

Andras