Re: [opensuse-factory] Bug 177758
On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 05:55:18AM -0400, Tom Horsley wrote:
> Real problem is that during beta testing there were no $#@! update
> servers available for testing, just a new beta every week, so none
> of the Zen stuff (practically the only reason for the 10.1 release)
> ever got any testing.

It would be indeed helpfull if there would be an update directory
available on factory. This directory does not need to have any security
rpms, but to test updates, some RPM's and scripts and whatever would be
nice.

"Changes" can be done to just textfiles, like the 'Release Notes' and the
like. Just one of each type of update that is possible. (complete RPM,
delta RPM, script, ...)

That way we can test the concept and see what happens.
--
houghi http://houghi.org http://www.plainfaqs.org/linux/