Re: [opensuse-factory] Bug 177758
  • From: Graham Anderson <graham.anderson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 17:47:24 +0100
On Tuesday 23 May 2006 13:47, Martin Schlander wrote:
> * If you add sources to yast they're automatically added to zen/rug - but
> this doesn't work the other way around.

YUM sources added with rug are not synched in yast, whether this is by design
or oversight or broken I am unsure, i've still got a coupel of thigns i want
to try and AJ's new test packages to try before i open a bug report.

ZYPP sources added in rug synch with yast just fine ( at least here ).

Cheers
Graham