Re: [opensuse-factory] Bug 177758
On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 01:38:56PM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Frank-Michael Fischer <fmfischer@xxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > The reason why I am assuming it's libzypp's fault is: when I filed the
> > bug it was for the Zen component, then Nat Budin changed the component
> > to libzypp and connected this bug with bug 176301. This bug I am not
> > supposed to view. So it's fair to guess there is something rotten in
> > the state of libzypp. And we should not participate, just sit and wait.
>
> Why is everybody thinking there's something rotten going on if a bug
> is closed?

I believe you misread it. The bug was moved. Because it was originaly was
reported as a lybzypp bug, the one where it is moved to will also be a
libzypp bug.
This most likely means that there is an issue with libzypp, because
otherwise the bug would have been closed and not noted as a duplicate.

All is giuessing, because we are not allowed to see #176301 even though it
was first a public one.

So the conclusion of Frank-Michael is correct: It must be a libzypp issue.
--
houghi http://houghi.org http://www.plainfaqs.org/linux/