Re: [opensuse-factory] Adding *.sel to an installation source
On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 06:07:43PM +0200, houghi wrote:
<snip>

OK, I am going nuts here. For one reason or another, I can not edit
/suse/setup/descr/selections and make a CD out of it that works.

I just delete one line (Games...) and that is the difference I make.

During installation it stops with the `No catalog found at ...` error and
I can't seem to figure out what goes wrong, even after reading
http://en.opensuse.org/Secure_Installation_Sources several times.

The only thing I can think of is that somehow somewhere selections is
being signed, making it wrong when I read it. I can't figure out where it
is signed and concequently do not know how to sign it myself.
I do a `sha1sum /suse/setup/descr/selections` and write the output to
/content

I am able to add *.sel files without a problem. I can add e.g makeSUSEdvd
to a *.sel file and it is in there to install.

I just can't change /suse/setup/descr/selections and I need to be able to
do that if I want to add my own *.sel file.
--
houghi http://houghi.org http://www.plainfaqs.org/linux/

> Today I went outside. My pupils have never been tinier...

< Previous Next >