Re: [opensuse-factory] Update 10.0 to 10.1
  • From: Anders Norrbring <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 14:31:13 +0200
Marcel Hilzinger skrev:
I've tried to update 10.0 OSS ot 10.1 OSS serveral times. YaST randomly reports problems with package signature checking and offers me the possibiliy to abort, retry or ignore.

If I choose abort -> No upate
If I choose retry -> YaST aborts update
If I choose ignore -> YaST segmentation fault

So actually Update is not possible. Did anybody have similar problems? Might it be due to the selfmade DVD? Why does YaST crash, if I say ignore?

Nope, haven't seen that.. I've upgraded 7 boxes by now, no problems at all, neither from 10.0 nor from 9.2..

Anders.