Adding *.sel to an installation source
For a future version I want to add a Personal.sel to the intsallation. For
one reason or another it is not picked up by YaST during the installation,
so I am unable to select it.

What I did was copy /suse/setup/descr/Games-10.1-67.noarch.sel to
/suse/setup/descr/Personal-10.1-67.noarch.sel and then changed all "Games"
in the file to "Personal".

Next I added the line Personal-10.1-63.noarch.sel to
suse/setup/descr/selections

However when I edit suse/setup/descr/selections I get the `no catalog
found at ...` error, so I suppose it needs to be signed somewhere. However
the only two *.key files are re-signed, so what am I missing?

houghi