No cdrom icon created, kinternet
  • From: Volker Kuhlmann <hidden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 14:51:07 +1200
1) Installation from CD didn't create a cdrom icon on the desktop,
didn't create an appropriate line in /etc/fstab, and didn't create a
mount point under /media. Minor problem. Is this only me?

2) kinternet isn't installed with a "KDE system" (or any other, none of
the *.sel files in inst-sources contain it), but configuring a modem
with yast still shows that yast tries to start kinternet after saving
the changes. This app was one of the outstanding features of SUSE! Has
it been replaced? Nothing shows up in its place.

I'll report these unless someone says not to.

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann is list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/ Please do not CC list postings to me.