Re: [opensuse-factory] sudo and makeSUSEdvd [Was: makeSUSEdvd error]
On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 02:01:22AM +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:
> No, seriously, my cuestion is simple: what are the exact comands that need
> to be run as root? I know that "mount" is one, but more specifically,
> mount what? (pattern?). (Maybe not so simple).

grep sudo makeSUSEdvd
mount does the following. It mounts each iso file to a specific directory.
Each iso and each directory will be different from user to user and even
from one time to the other.
Then there is also umount, cpio, echo, rm and yast.
And who knows what the future holds. :-)

> Well, I did run the script as root, so it works. Of course, the files end
> owned by root, and that is a complication - well, I'm the root, so then
> it's not a big problem :-)

Either that or a `chown`. Not sure wich one I might use.

houghi

List Navigation