Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-es (1608 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-es] Extensión para importar PDF en OOo 3.x (Era: ocr y pdf)
  • From: Jordi Relats <jordirelats@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 14:57:01 +0100
Hola a Todos

Para instalar la extension seguir estos pasos descritos en este link,
funciona.

http://lizards.opensuse.org/2008/10/09/openoffice_org-3_0_0_3_4/#more-249

After a bit of digging I could solve the problem reported by Jordi.

Short version: you have to install OpenOffice_org-devel (670MB!) and the
RPM containing libstlport_gcc.so, I coudn’t find the latter in the
opensuse packages, so I’ve taken it directly from sourceforge:

rpm -ivh
ftp://ftp.pbone.net/mirror/ftp.sourceforge.net/pub/sourceforge/w/wi/witme/STLport-4.5.3-9064.i386.rpm

Longer version: if you unzip the extension file (do it in a new
directory, as it will create a mess of files in the current directory)
you can run

ldd pdfimport.uno.so

If you are experiencing the problem it will have a lot of undefined
references, which prevent the library from loading. Track back the
packages that includes the said libraries and it will work. Note that
OpenOffice_org-devel does not put the library inside the library path,
the path itself is extended is done somewhere inside the soffice
wrapper. It means that even if you have all the libraries installed,
running ldd will still show some missing ones; if you want to be sure
you can redefine the LD_LIBRARY_PATH in order for ldd to find them:

export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/lib/ooo3/devel/solver/300/unxlngi6.pro/lib/

but remember to reset it to the previous value afterwards, otherwise OOo
won’t work (crazy)!

Saludos

Jordi