Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Network migration starting with squid.. help
Hi Alan,

>I appreciate that your response didn't just include snidey comments, but I
>will not accept people speaking to me in this way.

Chill out, if you write to a (semi) public list you'll have to accept that
not everyone has your own high standards of etiquette, we all know that
Thomas resides a good way up his own dark orifice; for a giveaway just look
at his footer :-) ( sorry Thomas, but you know it's true :) We've all
experienced his pen, but he does have a great deal of experience and
knowledge. He's not going to change, so just read around it and suck out the
good bits! :-)

Later
Adrian

PS very busy so just lurking for a while - Linuxgirlie, I'll be in contact
soon, honest!