Re: [opensuse-doc] Hey openSUSE-Documentation team
Hello all,

Translating the official documentation in spanish was my thought some
months ago. I think that as Andrian is interested on that , great work
can be done by all of us. Active doc is a good idea to start
translating i think.

We could include the translation as a part of the project "We are
Hispanohablantes" [1] also.

Why not making a "Call for translators " in opensuse-es list , writing
a post in our blogs etc?

The more people we are the better it is...

Thanks a lot,

Ilias R.

[1] https://en.opensuse.org/We_are_Hispanohablantes