Re: [opensuse-doc] Hey openSUSE-Documentation team
  • From: Victor hck <correohck@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 18:22:17 +0100
Hi !

good news if you want to help!

You can hel in translation or writing some How To's, tutorial, etc for the Wiki:
- http://es.opensuse.org/Bienvenidos_a_openSUSE.org

Also you can check this link and try to help there:
- http://activedoc.opensuse.org/

2013/3/14 Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>:
This is Great news Adrian.
I forward this mail also to Zoumpis and Victorhck who are working
currently in Spanish Translations, I think you can co-ordinate with
them since they already work on it afaik.
Have Fun
Kostas Koudaras