Re: [opensuse-doc] apparmor-admin_en package - status?
Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Done, apparmor-admin_en was deleted from Factory.

Can you please add a set of Obsoletes:/Provides: to the Security guide
to clean up existing installations on upgrade? For technical details see
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Upgrade_dependencies_explanation#Merging_a_package

Thanks for the reminder! I added this info to the attributes file in
Documentation/opensuse-manuals_en -- ATM, it does not build, though
(forthcoming daps package require some adjustments).

BTW: Do you still need the apparmor-admin_en package in
Security:Apparmor:Factory or can I delete it from there too?

Probably yes--oops, you asked an or question ;) I'm not familiar with
Security:Apparmor:Factory, but you probably can delete it.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany