Re: [opensuse-doc] KDE Booklet
  • From: Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 13:13:31 -0200
Hi,

Just for information:

There is 2 similar packages which can convert xml to po, the one
mentioned by Karl, and another called xml2pot which resides in
kde4-l10n-devel

There is also some converters for po format in package
translate-toolkit
(http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/index#converters) but
noone which can convert directly InDesign to .po

http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/index#converters

Maybe the file Javier is talking about is
http://community.kde.org/File:Kde_booklet.pdf but I'm not sure.

Regards,

Luiz