Re: [opensuse-doc] NetBeans/Eclipse Plugin for openSUSE Doc
  • From: Kay Schenk <kay.schenk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 08:54:31 -0700

On 10/04/2010 08:41 AM, Bryant, Christian wrote:
You know what would be nice, is if someone adept at Eclipse or
NetBeans were to create a project template and plug-in for openSUSE
NovDoc. For instance, I created a project in NetBeans for a manual
with everything I need to edit, but I'd need to do more configuration
to run the make, too. I wasn't using an IDE before but I started
using NetBeans for some Ruby work and I can see the value in it for
those not used to the command line. If something like this already
exists, please let me know - I'd love to poke it. I suppose the
equivalent already in my tool belt would be Texmaker or Kile. A
great feature would be to have real-time updates to the finished view
in a separate pane as you save and run your make :)

Cheers,

Christian Bryant http://en.opensuse.org/User:christian_bryant

DANG! This WOULD BE brilliant! And yes, some things like DocBook have
been around for an eternity, but, really, I think the whole philosophy
of participating in ANY open source project should be to make things
easy enough for people to do it without, well, making them go through SO
much that is foreign to them!

Yep! We could certainly use something like this! :)

IMPORTANT WARNING: This email (and any attachments) is only intended
for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is privileged and confidential. You, the
recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and
confidential manner. Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to
maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state
penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately
notify us by return email, and delete this message from your
computer.