[opensuse-doc] NetBeans/Eclipse Plugin for openSUSE Doc
  • From: "Bryant, Christian" <CABryant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 08:41:07 -0700
You know what would be nice, is if someone adept at Eclipse or NetBeans were to
create a project template and plug-in for openSUSE NovDoc. For instance, I
created a project in NetBeans for a manual with everything I need to edit, but
I'd need to do more configuration to run the make, too. I wasn't using an IDE
before but I started using NetBeans for some Ruby work and I can see the value
in it for those not used to the command line. If something like this already
exists, please let me know - I'd love to poke it. I suppose the equivalent
already in my tool belt would be Texmaker or Kile. A great feature would be to
have real-time updates to the finished view in a separate pane as you save and
run your make :)

Cheers,

Christian Bryant
http://en.opensuse.org/User:christian_bryant

IMPORTANT WARNING: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the
use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are
obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.
Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject
you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your
computer.