Re: [opensuse-doc] NovDoc Usage
  • From: Frank Sundermeyer <fs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 13:24:58 +0200
On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:44:29 -0700 Bryant, Christian wrote:

Hi,

I'm going to be working on some custom appliances using SUSE Studio.
I love the susedoc style sheets

BTW: Make sure to install the latest version of susedoc (see toms'
post), we have recently added new and much improved CSS for HTML builds.

but I'm not clear on the usage
requirements and wanted to make sure that I can use susedoc to create
manuals for my appliances that look exactly like the actual openSUSE
manuals. I know the code for susedoc is GPL but are there some
documentation guidelines for folks like me that have this type of
project in mind?

In addition to what toms already posted, I have made our style guide
available on Berlios:

https://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/opensuse-doc/trunk/documents/styleguide/en/opensuse_documentation_styleguide_r115_2010-10-0-13%3A11.pdf

--
Regards
Frank

Frank Sundermeyer, Technical Writer, Documentation
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
Tel: +49-911-74053-0, Fax: +49-911-7417755; http://www.opensuse.org/
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)