[opensuse-doc] Contributing
  • From: James MacKenzie <jmackenz@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:49:44 -0300
This is my first post to the list. I'm interested in writing for or otherwise contributing to the SUSE documentation team. I'm a librarian, a SUSE user (since 2004), have some training in Linux/Unix systems administration, and I'm familiar with SGML and DocBook. I'm not a developer, but I'd like to contribute to Documentation any way I can; indexing, writing, proofing, mark-up, whatever the need is at the moment. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Many thanks,

James