[opensuse-doc] html to docbook
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 19:52:31 +0200
there is just now a discussion on a tldp list

http://lists.tldp.org/index.cgi?1:mss:10345:200704:lceadkhkfeahggjijpgo

I had also this (I think private) answer:

I suggest you http://conglomerate.org/
This XML editor can edit and import plain text files to XML. You just have to select the text file and this edotor convert it to XML format automatically. I hope this help you.
I use combination of OpenOffice and Conglomerate to all my documents. OpenOffice can handle almos every file format and Conglomerate can edit it and can produce perfectly clean XML DocBook code.

(and this product is GPL)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net